Things to know before attending the Victims’ Voices Victim Impact Panel:
- The cost to attend is $75, payable in cash or a money order.
- The cost for juveniles 17 and under is $75 payable in cash or money order.
- Guests attend at no cost.
- Programs will be approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Registering is helpful, but not required.
- Arrive 20 minutes early for sign-in.
- You will receive a certificate as proof of your attendance.
- Lost certificates can be replaced at no charge. Call the where we maintain an up-to-date database of panel attendees.
- To learn the specifics of our program dates, times and locations please refer to our calendar or call.
This program is certified with the Oklahoma District Attorneys Council and meets all legislative requirements set by the state of Oklahoma. For all other questions and concerns call: